Since version 2.3 anonymous users can use Issue Forms for Confluence to create issues in Jira.
The page might look like this:
To use this feature, you need to make sure you have the following settings in Jira and Confluence.
- Within Jira, you must ensure that Anonymous users are allowed to create Issues.
- Jira Knowledge Base - How to allow users to create issues anonymously
- Jira Knowledge Base - How to allow anonymous issue creation and prevent anonymous viewing of issues
- Anonymous access to Confluence and the corresponding spaces must be active.
- Confluence Knowledge Base - How to give non Confluence users access to a Space
- Select Edit on the page with the Issue Forms - create form-macro.
- Add the Issue Forms - captcha-macro.
- Save/Publish the page.